Sri Lanka Unplugged (with a little Australian Cricket action)
27th July - 7th August, 2016.
On a recent tour through Sri Lanka in 2015 we thought what an amazing and unique experience it would be to visit the highlights of Sri Lanka while the Australian Cricket team was on tour there. Sri Lanka has everything - awesome train journeys, stunning beaches, safaris, colonial history, amazing scenery, mouthwatering cuisine, wonderful people and of course... cricket!!!
Whilst not 5 Star, this tour was designed to maximise your Sri Lankan experience at an affordable cost. We do mix up the accommodation by staying at some swanky places along the way, but generally we use clean and comfortable 3 star Hotels. We'll also have a the benefit of local guide joining us for the duration of the tour.
- Evening City tour of Colombo
- Scenic Train journey
- Historical Kandy Tour (or optional day at the 1st test in Kandy between Australia and Sri Lanka!)
- Visit to one of Sri Lankas famous tea plantations
- Adventure Safari in Yala. (Elephants, Leopards, Crocodiles, Bear and wild Boar spotting!)
- Ahangama (beach, relax, surfing!)
- Historical tour of Galle old town
- 2 Day cricket experience - Australia vs Sri Lanka
The tour dates are have now been released from Cricket Australia so if you would like to join us on this tour, please register your interest with us ASAP. The price for this tour is $1480 US per person. Single supplement is also available. The tour is filling up fast so book your place today to avoid disappointment in what is going to be a trip of a lifetime.